2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
5. Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
6. Do not play with someone’s emotions.
7. Just be a decent fucking person. (via fearlessknightsandfairytales)
Van Gogh’s “The Starry Night” and Hokusai’s “The Great Wave off Kanagawa” in one painting
as summer turns to autumn, decreasing levels of light begin to slow the production of chlorophyll in leaves, causing their green colour to fade. the production of carotenoids and flavonoids also begins to slow, but these pigments are broken down more slowly than chlorophyll, allowing their yellow and orange colours to be expressed. for some leaves, this time of year also sees an increase in the production of the flavonoid anthocyanin, causing those leaves with lower levels of other flavonoids or carotenoids to turn red. (see also: autumnal art)
girls don’t like boys girls like books with complicated plots and mythology